CrossFit Buffalo – On Ramp
250m Row @ 50% Effort
5 Toe Touches
1. Barbell Introduction, work to 3 sets of 8-15 reps, focusing solely on the upright torso, and pushing through the stomach.
Press Basics (5×6-8)
1. Single Arm DB Press, 5 sets of 6-8 reps. Focus on tight hollow abs, and tight glutes.
Push Up Review (3/5×3-10 reps)
1. Add weight if proficient with positions and strength.
2. If struggling with positions, switch to ring push ups to allow feedback from hollow position.
Lunges (3/5×8-16 )
1. Start with no weight, but focus on the torso position being upright.
2. Add weight, i.e. goblet position, weight vest, or vertical dumbbell for torso feedback.